We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. We only allow for a one-time exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Full conditions below.
We do not offer refunds.
Steps for exchange:
1) Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- E-mail address used to place the order
- Order number
- Colour and size of the item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for the return
- Colour and size of the replacement item(s)
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Returns & reshipping will incur a SGD3.50 fee.
2) Once your return request has been approved, send your return items to us via registered mail, or any other courier with tracking. We will not be responsible for any lost parcels. Please ensure the following details are labelled on your parcel:
1. Order ID
2. Item SKU
3) Once we receive your return item(s), we’ll follow up with you. This includes shipping the replacement items or rejecting and sending back your return item if it does not meet our conditions for exchange.
We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet our exchange policy conditions. Please read the full terms below before proceeding.
Conditions for exchange:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt, in original condition with tags on.
- Returned items with any stains/dirt including make-up, lotions and perfumes.
- Sale & backorder apparel cannot be exchanged.
- If you wish to exchange your purchased item for a product of higher value, a top-up in price difference is required. The top-up will be based on the original price, excluding any discounts or promo codes.
- No refunds in price difference will be given if you choose to exchange your purchased item for a product of a lower value.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.